John Rambo (RAMBO IV)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DESHI BASARA, May 22, 2007.

  1. resunoiz

    resunoiz Presidente Onorario BMW

    14,884
    357
    Dec 26, 2004
    Reputation:
    14,442,553
    escluso il grunge..mi trovo d'accordo con voi :wink:
     
  2. DESHI BASARA

    DESHI BASARA Presidente Onorario BMW

    19,688
    1,283
    Jun 10, 2004
    Reputation:
    13,172,876
    MB B200CDI
    come as you are
    as you were
    as I want you to be
    as a friend
    as a trend
    as an old memory
    time is up
    hurry up
    choice is yours don't be late
    :cool:
     
  3. resunoiz

    resunoiz Presidente Onorario BMW

    14,884
    357
    Dec 26, 2004
    Reputation:
    14,442,553
    I' don't care, care, care if i'm old
    I don't mind, mind, mind, if I have a mind
    get away, away, away from your own
    I'm afraid, afraid, afraid, of ghosts


    :wink:
     
  4. DESHI BASARA

    DESHI BASARA Presidente Onorario BMW

    19,688
    1,283
    Jun 10, 2004
    Reputation:
    13,172,876
    MB B200CDI
    Omarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre........
    i tuoi avrebbero dovuto brevettarti alla nascita!
    =D>
     
  5. Ironlion

    Ironlion Amministratore Delegato BMW

    2,645
    207
    Oct 2, 2005
    Reputation:
    48,333
    L-200 Autocarro
    Bury me softly in this womb
    I give this part of me for you
    Sand rains down as here i seat
    Holding rare flowers in a tomb
    in bloom...

    Arrivare un passo prima del sedermi sulla tazza del cesso per crepare pieno di stanchezza e ovvio autoisolazionismo e sentire le vibrazioni di un tempo "prima". Di un suono "prima". Di immagini "prima". Per giustificare un "dopo".
     

Share This Page