Art cars BMW | BMWpassion forum e blog
  1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Art cars BMW

Discussione in 'Le altre classiche BMW' iniziata da trudy, 17 Aprile 2007.

Status Discussione:
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
  1. trudy

trudy Direttore Corse

8 Febbraio 2006
    Reputazione:
    BMW 318ci - 2001
    Propongo una raccolta delle art cars del nostro amato marchio.

Sono video riguardante le opere realizzate dagli artisti usando come basi auto di serie. Cliccare sull'immagine per far partire il video.

Un grazie al ilmarzo, vegeta, lux e ///M3 per il supporto e per l'aiuto nell'dentificazione dei modelli!

Z1: E30Z Penck

[​IMG]

Serie 3: M3 E36 Sandro Chia

[​IMG]

Serie 3: E30 Michael Nelson

[​IMG]

Serie 7: E32 Cesar Manrique

[​IMG]

César Manrique had a clear point of view on the design of the BMW 730i: in his eyes, the automobile is an indispensable feature of daily life; it greatly influences the way we see the world around us.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's no surprise, then, that the artistic examination of the car suggested itself to him. When designing the car, Manrique particularly wanted to "combine the notions of speed and aerodynamics with the concept of aesthetic appeal in one object." And he succeeded: glowing colors and broad, sweeping strokes which blend into the outlines of the car are suggestive of effortless gliding and graceful movement.[/FONT]

Serie 5: E34 Matazo Kayama

[​IMG]

Serie 3: E30 Ken Done

[​IMG]

Serie 6: E24/1 635 CSI Robert Rauschenberg

[​IMG]

The BMW 635 CSi designed by Robert Rauschenberg was the first Art Car in series production. But that is not all that distinguishes it from the previous works of art.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rauschenberg's design was also unusual: firstly, he used, in part, well-known works of art, such as Bronzino's "Man of the World" finished in 1535, and a work by the French artist Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres. Rauschenberg worked these pieces, and his own photographs of trees and swamp grass, using photographic techniques and then projected them onto the bodywork of the car. For the first time, even the hub caps were included in the design, on which are depicted photos of antique plates.[/FONT]

Serie 6: E24/2S 635 CSI Ernst Fuchs

[​IMG]

The BMW 635 CSi was in no way a formal restraint for Ernst Fuchs, but exclusively a projection surface for his own imagination.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On the subject of his work, he says: "In the painting, I gave expression to various experiences, fears, desires and implorations, but also to free artistic creation. I call this car 'Firefox on Harehunt'. It represents a hare racing across a motorway at night and leaping over a burning car the - primeval fear and bold dream of surmounting a dimension in which we live. It tells me its colors, I read them in its lines and shape, I hear its speedy call and can already see the handsome hare leaping through flames of love, driving away fears."[/FONT]

M1: E26 Andy Warhol

[​IMG]

Serie 5: E34 Esther Mahlangu

[​IMG]

UN'ULTERIORE MODIFICA A QUESTO 3D E' GIUNTA GRAZIE ALL'UTENTE COLIN///M CHE MI HA INVIATO I NUOVI MODELLI QUI DI SEGUITO.

MI PERMETTO DI SCRIVERE A NOME DI TUTTO IL FORUM I PIU' SENTITI RINGRAZIAMENTI!

BMW 3,0 CSL: Frank Stella

[​IMG]

BMW 3,0 CSL: Alexander Calder

[​IMG]

BMW 320i Gr.5: Roy Lichtenstein

[​IMG]

BMW 850csi: David Hockney

[​IMG]

Status Discussione:
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Condividi questa Pagina