Separa i nomi degli utenti con una virgola.
Oooo Yeah Baby
I mounted the pedals, who were finished some time ago, in the car. The covers, I sprayed in silver, cause everything else in the car is in...
These polyester covers I made to cover up the pedals, so I can’t damage them. These are in primer, and must get to the painter soon, also they...
Meanwhile, I totally finished the CF logo’s. Here the show pictures. What’s in the CF box? [IMG] Robolop’s Logo ….O yeah…. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
I also kept myself warm by milling some things for around the carbon BMW emblems. I first thought of making these completely out of carbon fibre,...
As you can see, the pedals are ready to get mounted in the car. I was pretty scared about the anodization, since that’s something I didn’t do...
The carbon lay-ins are ready to get some layers of varnish. To become this result, I’ve been abrading for several hours, and I’m really pleased...
I bended my brake pedal a little bit rounder. I think that must have been the biggest problem I could have, concerning the pedals that is. I've...
I’ve decided to make me my own set of aluminum pedals, cause I’ve looked everywhere for some descent ones, but didn’t find it. First of all, I...
THX DUDE 's :wink::wink:
THX DUDE's..............=D> [IMG]
I found some time to clean the car firmly. The last time I cleaned the car, was before the winter, so I had to put some more time into it now....
Everything about the rear bumper and the exhausts is finished. Here a little previeuw about how it looks now. These are the aluminum parts which...
Here a peek behind the scenes about how the quad’s are mounted on the car. You see I took my time to isolate it all against the high temperatures...
I took the bimmer to the technical control today. I was really curious about their reaction on the exhausts, you never know. The CO-test, which I...
These are the 2 hockey-sticks I sawed out of 12mm thick aluminium. [IMG] [IMG] Afterwards I taped them on to the MDF model, and milled them out...
This will be the piece that comes between the exhaust pipes. First I made a model out of wood. [IMG] After that I covered it with a couple (4)...
the backside of the polyester piece, I provided with a heat refractored material. [IMG] The carbon frame above the mufflers, I tuned some more....
This is the polyester piece I covered in carbon fibre. This was a f*king nasty piece to cover, but it worked out pretty well. Here you see the...
This is the polyester piece that came out of the mold. You can see I painted it black...and you know what happens next... :)...