Domanda su T-shirt | BMWpassion forum e blog
  1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Domanda su T-shirt

Discussione in 'Mercatino gadgets ufficiali del VIrtual Club' iniziata da |ron, 7 Maggio 2009.

1. |ron

|ron Secondo Pilota

20 Febbraio 2007
    Reputazione:
    Bmw 320i Coupè E36 M52 '97
    Ciao ragazzi, non so se sia la sezione giusta qui, volevo sapere quanto sia grande la L della tshirt, perchè devo regalarla ad un amico che è circa 2metri :D
    Dite che ci entra? Non è che magari il nostro tester Bigg l'ha provata e mi sa confermare?:cool::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Altra cosa, dato che acquisterò io ma saranno destinate a un ragazzo bimmer ma non del forum, il prezzo sarebbe quello pr i soci oppure quello pieno?
    Thanks! :)

2. RossoCorsa

RossoCorsa

14 Novembre 2002
    Reputazione:
    BMW 330Ci + (ex) X6 40d
    Hai un PM. ;)

3. peaceworld

peaceworld Aspirante Pilota

9 Giugno 2009
    Reputazione:
  4. |ron

|ron Secondo Pilota

20 Febbraio 2007
    Reputazione:
    Bmw 320i Coupè E36 M52 '97
    Spambot a ore 12...
    A parte gli scherzi, mi ero dimenticato di scrivere in questo thread, se a qualcuno interessasse, che la Tshirt L va bene anche per una persona di 1.97 piuttosto "spallata" :D

5. Necklace39

Necklace39 Aspirante Pilota

18 Novembre 2009
    Reputazione:
  6. qiangggg

qiangggg Aspirante Pilota

8 Gennaio 2010
    Reputazione:
    -If I died-_38

"If I died" "Dear," said the wife. "What would you do if I died?" "Why, dear, I would be extremely upset," Female Libido Coffeesaid the husband. "Why do you ask such a question?" "Would you remarry?" persevered the wife. "No, of couse not, dear" said the husband. "Don`t you like being married?" said the wife. "Of course I do, dear" he said. "Then why wouldn`t you remarry?" "Alright," said the husband, "I`d remarry." "You would?" said the wife, looking vaguely hurt. "Yes" said the husband. "Would you sleep with her in our bed?" said the wife after a long pause. "Well yes, I suppose I would." replied the husband. "I see," said the wife indignantly. "And would you let her wear my old clothes?" "I suppose, if she wanted to" said the husband. "Really," said the wife icily. "And would you take S down the pictures of me and replace them with pictures of her?" "Yes. I think that would be the correct thing to do." "Is that so?" said the wife, leaping to her feet. "And I suppose you`d let her play with my golf clubs, too." "Of course not, dear," said the husband. "She`s left-handed."

7. iew04452

iew04452 Aspirante Pilota

3 Marzo 2010
    Reputazione:
  8. HandJuan

HandJuan Aspirante Pilota

19 Marzo 2010
    Reputazione:
  9. tjordans0860

tjordans0860 Aspirante Pilota

21 Maggio 2010
    Reputazione:
    Sell Air Jordan 13 Men Shoes

Edit

Ultima modifica di un moderatore: 22 Maggio 2010
  10. jklm975

jklm975 Aspirante Pilota

2 Giugno 2010
    Reputazione:
    wholesale Fendi

Discover the Italian luxury fashion house of Fendi. Explore runway videos, interviews and browse the latest collections, handbags and accessories.

A 1 persona piace questo elemento.
  11. ectrade512

ectrade512 Aspirante Pilota

23 Giugno 2010
    Reputazione:
    TradeAllStar.com - Wholesale Fashion Clothing

Welcome to TradeAllStar.com — your only source for the best in wholesale clothing available on the Internet today. We offer you a very large selection of items, including wholesale jeansand a phenomenal assortment of the latest fashions in wholesale juniors clothing! As a leading competitor and customer service driven company in the clothing wholesalers industry, we offer you exactly what you are looking for and ensure that you get it when you need it.

12. efgh218

efgh218 Aspirante Pilota

24 Luglio 2010
    Reputazione:
    I pray I find a little quiet

Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray my sanity to keep.For if some peace I do not find,I'm pretty sure I'll lose my mind.Cheap Designer SandalsCheap Wholesale SandalsChina Desinger SandalsI pray I find a little quietFar from the daily family riotMay I lie back -- not have to thinkabout what they're stuffing down the sink,or who they're with, or where they're atand what they're doing to the cat.

13. efgh111

efgh111 Aspirante Pilota

13 Settembre 2010
    Reputazione:
    vehicles are rarified

the terminal, we wow gold said: "The finally wow power leveling say one-sided, can not somebody one to resilient on out! Now Go! " Youthfulness cheap wow gold out of the new connector of 20 grouping, then two more that are soothe among the buy wow gold metropolis, flatbottomed way vehicles are rarified anomalies. Everyone on the wager to be laid at the threshold of the van Guohua, went trabeate to the western wow account suburbs forth.

14. Ta20d

Ta20d Direttore Corse

3 Marzo 2010
    Reputazione:
    bus
    ](*,)](*,)

Ultima modifica di un moderatore: 20 Ottobre 2010

Condividi questa Pagina