Manuale d'officina per 520i del '96 | BMWpassion forum e blog
  1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Manuale d'officina per 520i del '96

Discussione in 'BMW Serie 5 E39' iniziata da 6 in -, 13 Marzo 2009.

1. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"
    Ciao a tutti,
    qualcuno di voi innamorati "dell'elica" mi sa dire dove posso scaricare il manuale d'officina in italiano per un 520i del '96?
    Grazie e ciao

2. BelloRiccoeFamoso

BelloRiccoeFamoso Collaudatore

11 Gennaio 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E39
    mi associo a questa richiesta
    io ce l'ho solo in...francese e non so neanche se e' quello ufficiale

3. xxmaltesxx

xxmaltesxx Aspirante Pilota

6 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E-39
    allora io che l'ho in tedesco che dovrei dire???

4. marcoe39

marcoe39 Direttore Corse

17 Novembre 2007
    Reputazione:
    bmw 523i F10
    Cercate il "TIS" con e-mule!

5. BelloRiccoeFamoso

11 Gennaio 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E39
    il TIS ce l'ho ma non mi trovo bene
    non so...non mi segue passo passo...
    sara' che sono abituato con un manuale di moto giapponese che sono precisini precisini...
    o non so usare il TIS
    :D

6. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"
    Ciao Belloecc.ecc.,
    ma che ne diresti di cominciare a condividere quello in Francese? Sempre meglio di niente ?!
    Ciao

7. BelloRiccoeFamoso

11 Gennaio 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E39
    oddio!
    basta chiedere!
    come si condivide?
    e' un bel pdeffone

8. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"
    Ciao Bello....
    in effetti come si fa a condividere? Ci aiuta qualcuno con suggerimenti?
    Ciao

9. marcoe39

marcoe39 Direttore Corse

17 Novembre 2007
    Reputazione:
    bmw 523i F10
    Per condividere, basta andare su www.megaupload.com
    Caricare il file, copiare il link cha viene dato alla fine dell'upload, poi incolli questo link dove vuoi.
    Attraverso quel collegamento chiunque può scaricare il file.

10. giomez3

giomez3 Secondo Pilota

27 Agosto 2004
    Reputazione:
    530d e39 Touring
    Giustissimo!

@ BelloRiccoeFamoso:
    Aspetto il link...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

11. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"
    aspetto anch'io, dai Bello

12. NIC

NIC Secondo Pilota

13 Aprile 2005
    Reputazione:
    318i E36 540i E39
  13. BelloRiccoeFamoso

11 Gennaio 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E39
  14. giomez3

giomez3 Secondo Pilota

27 Agosto 2004
    Reputazione:
    530d e39 Touring
    Grassssssssie NIC, grassssssssssssssssssie Bello....:wink:

15. BelloRiccoeFamoso

11 Gennaio 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i E39
  16. lmno752

lmno752 Aspirante Pilota

20 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    polo shirts

Although men often deal with the shirts, but shirtsspeaking out of fear more than anything, this will require intensive training about the whole thing. A wide range of polo shirts, regardless of the suit are the formal occasions or casual clothes when they vacation together, everything can not be separated from the shirt. What shirt to wear to what occasion, how to wear law, gives the impression totally different. Learn shirt texture, the selection of law, law as well as wearing a tie with the law, it is the modern man must know the basic common sense. Collar shirt can generally be classified into the following five Standard Link: Occupational-type length and open the perspective of both the trend of "flattening" of the collar as the standard collar. This shirt is commonly found in commercial activities, the color to monochromatic and white-oriented, are the most common, the most common styles. Harmonia collar: refers to a white-collar son with plain or striped shirts, and some also rendered a white cuff. Collar-type collar or many as the standard open-angle collar. Receive a lot of tip shapes, usually round. Harmonia Choose from men, in the match must want the attention on the coordination of, or inattentive when one will be classified as "bad man" category. Dark buckle collar: the collar up around traditional sewing has buttons, tie up from a button to pass through the collar of the shirt collar fastens stress strict emphasis tie the three-dimensional structure of the image of wearing this type of shirt collar and tie must be , and play smaller, usually a close fight Summary, and must not arbitrarily hit song tie knot appeared before the proper fulfillment of the collar. Open angle collar: the romantic type collar around the point of view of 120 degrees at -180 degrees collar. This Link type also known as the "Windsor" collar, or "French" collar. It is said that the "do not love Jiangshan love beauty "that the Duke of Windsor's favorite collar. Button Link: sports-neck with buttons fixed in sharp clothes who was originally a sport shirt, all shirts are not required to have been the only plasma type of collar. Typical American style, casual nature, comfort and convenience. The collar type used in many casual shirt on, such as denim polo shirts. Long pointed collar: Avantgarde slightly slender tip collar type, lines of simple decency, with the new century, characterized by a wide range of costumes, many with a classical style for dress shirts. Usually white or plain. Insight into the material Shirt with cotton cloth for. Thickness used in cotton and weave different shirt made from very different cloth, touch and vision is also different. Youth fabrics: dyeing cotton with vertical and horizontal white thin cotton plain weave cotton cloth shirt. Light and soft, slightly glossy, the most common are the blue and white cotton thread combination. Oxford: commonly used button collar shirt cloth, plain weave, coarse texture, color, white, blue, pink, yellow, green, gray and so on, mostly for pallens. Soft, breathable, durable, well loved young people. Article Geping cloth: The dyeing and bleaching cotton shirt woven cotton cloth, white with many color red, white and blue, white and black and so on. Both can be used as a sports shirt, dress shirt is also suitable. Xiping cloth: The most common material for making shirts, usually white, used the finer the thread, feel more soft, high-grade fine weave cloth Xiping almost feel the silk, the system for a dress shirt and so on many occasions attire. Urban elite as a career, according to different occasions, first of all you must want 3 polo shirts

17. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"
  18. 6 in -

6 in - Aspirante Pilota

1 Marzo 2009
    Reputazione:
    BMW 520i "Metanata"

Condividi questa Pagina